DC PCSAA Sports League | DC PCSAA powered by SportsMarkit
DC PCSAA powered by SportsMarkit. DC PCSAA Parent and Student Athlete information.
PCSAA, DC PCSAA, DC, Public Charter School Athletic Association, Football, Basketball, soccer, softball, baseball, track and field, middle school, high school, flag football, girls basketball, cheerleading,, boys basketball, cross country, tennis, Youth Basketball Youth Football, Washington, DC, SportsMarkit, Maryland, Virginia, DMV, Flag Football, 7 on 7, Passing League, Tackle Football,
bp-nouveau,page-template-default,page,page-id-718,theme-bridge,qode-quick-links-1.0,woocommerce-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,hide_top_bar_on_mobile_header,columns-3,qode-theme-ver-11.1,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.7,vc_responsive,no-js

Parents & Students


The DCSAA wants to make sure that you have all of the necessary information to remain eligible for interscholastic competition. Use the following resources to stay informed.


The DCSAA is committed to providing District student athletes with the necessary information to assist with their college preparedness. We offer school workshops upon request and are also available to answer any questions that arise.

Click HERE and look for our information tables at DCSAA championship events to learn more about the student-athlete college process.


The DCSAA annually awards up to 16 District student-athletes with a $1000 academic scholarship toward college expenses. We consider academic achievement a priority within athletics and continue to award our District student-athletes for their excellence in the classroom.

Visit the following link for more information about the program and how you or your students can apply.


Many student athletes can receive the benefits of both the DCTAG Award as well as their Athletic Grant-In-Aid Award. In some instances, however, the Athletic Grant-In-Aid Award may have to be reduced to reflect the impact of the maximum DCTAG Award. Specific information will have to be obtained from an individual student’s college or university financial aid office.